At Gronn Kontakt, we like to make things easy for you, this is why we give you the choice to charge your vehicle as a guest user or by registering on our network. You can charge your vehicle at public charge points using the 2 methods below.
How to charge at Gronn Kontakt public charge points?
Using the Gronn Kontakt App and the Driver Portal
Download our App on the App Store or the Google Play Store by clicking on the icons below.
You then have the choice to charge as a guest user or a registered user on both the App and the Driver Portal:
- Guest user: You do not need to sign up. Click on ‘Find a charge point’, select the charge point you wish to charge at and add your card details and email address, a receipt will be sent to you following your charge.
- Registered user: Click on ‘Sign up’ and follow the instructions in the App/Driver Portal. As a registered user you will have access to your charging history, monthly billing and much more. Your log in details will work across the App and the Driver Portal.
Why register with us?
When you register with us, you get access to:
- Charge points map with new charge points added regularly
- Live availability
- Filter by charging speed and location
- Bookmark your favourite charge points
- Start and stop a charge
- Access to your charging history
- Pay monthly: securely add and save your payment card details and get billed monthly
We will make these available once we rebrand in early 2021. You will then be able to order a charge card through our new Driver Portal or App.